NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged infringement. If you believe that any Content, User Material, or other material provided through this website, infringes your copyright, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Copyright Agent through our Contact Form with the subject line: “DMCA Claim”.
To be considered effective, the notification of a claimed copyright infringement must include the following information:
1. An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the site.
3. Reasonable proof that you own the Copyright to the work claimed.
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, an e-mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
6. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.